The purpose of this SOP is to provide a procedure for handling of tool-kit.
This SOP is applicable to specifies handling of tool-kit at manufacturing facility of XXX
- Authorized designee of Production/Packaging Staff shall be responsible for handling of tool-kit.
- Head of Production/Packaging responsible for effective implementation of SOP.
- Ensure all tools are cleaned.
- Carry the requisite tools in polybag.
- Electricals tools required for the electrical maintenance shall not be used immediately after cleaning.
- Do not use oily or greasy hands.
- Do not use tools which are loose rusted or cracked.
- Procedure :Respective maintenance operator shall carry the Tools from the Tool box provided in respective store.All required tools shall be covered with polybags and cleaned where applicable with wet cloth and finally wipe with lint free cloth.Clean the tools after completion of activity and wrap with cleaned polybags.All tool used by the production staff shall be kept under lock & key in the respective roomIn case tools required using in other areas of production/packing same shall be transferred after cleaning with dry mop followed with wet mop in cleaned polybags.In case Tool box required shifting to other areas ensure that external box is cleaned with dry cloth followed with wet cloth.
Trainer : Head – Production.
Trainees : Staff of Production.
- AS PER SOP OF SOP
Annexure-I : Nil