This procedure outlines the procedure for operation of Water Purification System.
Make : ADRONA-SIA
Model : Q-Front
This SOP is applicable to Quality Control Department at manufacturing facility.
- Analyst / Section Head or his designee shall be responsible to follow the SOP.
- The Head of Quality Control Department or his designee shall be responsible for implementation of SOP.
- PRELIMINARY CHECK :
- Ensure that the water tap is open and the equipment is kept “ON” continuously.
- BASIC OPERATION :
- Switch on the Red coloured button on the left side of the instrument
- Ensure the continuous water flow in the water tap.
- Switch on the pump.
- Press ‘Run’ on the display. Flushing will start
- Water starts filling in the tank.
- When the tank is full, it will display full.
- Press ‘MODE’ to check the water level. It will be shown on display.
- When the water tank is full it automatically stops.
- When display shows standby then stop the pump.
- Check the water level before and after use. If water level is low then turn on the pump and
Press run to fill the water tank.
4.2.11 After tank full switch off the motor (Pump).
- For recirculation the instrument should be always ON.
- Finally collect pure water for use.
- MAINTENANCE :
- For maintain the Water Purification System change the cartridges as per following schedules.
Polishing cartridge : Once in 12 months
Pre filter : Once in 3 months or before
0.22µ filter : once in 6 months
Deionization Cartridge : Once in 24 months
Trainer : Head – Quality Control
Trainees : Chemists / Sectional Head
Controlled Copy No. 1 : Head of Department – Quality Assurance
Controlled Copy No. 2 : Head of Department – Quality Control
Controlled Copy No. 3 : Head of Department – Engineering Department
Original Copy : Head – Quality Assurance
9.0 REVISION HISTORY: