SOP For Cleaning of Quality Control Laboratory.
- The Objective of this SOP to lay down a procedure for daily cleaning of Quality Control Laboratory.
- This SOP is applicable to describe the procedure of for daily cleaning of quality control Laboratory in Quality Control Department at manufacturing Plant.
- QC Officer/Executive shall be responsible for follow the SOP.
- The Head of Quality Control Department or his designee shall be responsible and implementation of the SOP.
Cleaning of Floor :
- Remove the dust with the help of vacuum cleaner.
- Collect the accumulated dust and put into the dustbin.
- Empty out the dustbin into the garbage area.
- Prepare the disinfectant on daily basis as per requirement and mop the floor.
- Use 2 to 3 disinfectant for alternative week and air dry daily.
- Reagents racks, instruments shall be cleaned with a clean duster.
- Before cleaning the instruments ensure that it is not in use and switch off the instruments.
- Clean the testing bench with wet and dry cloth.
Cleaning of Walls, Doors, Windows and Ceiling :
- The Window and Doors shall be cleaned with a clean duster.
- Clean the walls and corners at the ceiling by vacuum cleaner using a nylon brush at the end of the vacuum pipe.
- If the spots or stain remain on the wall, clean the same with diluted Cleaning solution.
- If the spots or stain remain on the window and Doors clean the same by spraying the glass cleaning solution.
- Use the 2 to 3 different disinfectant solution alternative week for cleaning.
- Cleaning record of floor, walls, door and window, Reagent racks and ceiling will be maintained in Cleaning Record of Quality Control Lab as per Annexure.
Frequency of cleaning :-
- Floor, walls, door and window should be cleaned daily.
- Mopping of the floor should be done daily.
- Clean the reagents racks and ceiling once in 10 days.
- Clean all the instruments and testing bench every day before use.
- Cleaning Record of Quality Control Lab
- Preparation of Disinfectant.
1 thought on “SOP For Cleaning of Quality Control Laboratory.”
Nice article with good content. Thanks for info