The purpose of this SOP is to provide procedure for cleaning & effective removal of previous product / batch residue from induction cap sealing machine.Make – Electronic devices.
This SOP is applicable for cleaning of induction cap sealing machine at manufacturing facility of XXX.
- Officer/ Executive shall be responsible for the cleaning & effective removal of previous product / batch residue from Cap sealing machine as per SOP.
- Head of packing department shall be responsible for the effective implementation of the procedure.
- HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT :
- Put ‘OFF ‘the electricity supply before starting the machine cleaning.
- Wear snood, hand gloves and nose mask at the time of cleaning.
- PRODUCT TO PRODUCT AND BATCH TO BATCH CLEANING:
- Put ‘OFF’ the mains of induction cap sealing machine.
- Remove the ‘USE FOR’ label from the machine and affix ‘TO BE CLEANED’ label.
- Clean the sealing station and machine body with wet clean lint free duster and wipe with dry clean lint free duster.
- Clean the machine body, top cover , motor guard cover, starter and cable with wet clean lint free duster and wipe with dry clean lint free duster as per below diagram.
- Remove ‘TO BE CLEANED’ label and affix ‘CLEANED’ label duly filled with equipment Code number, previous product, SOP No., cleaned by, signature, date and the cleaning Due date on “CLEANED VALID UP TO” as per SOP.
- Record the observation of the cleaning in area and equipment usage and cleaning log.
- If the cleaned equipment is not used within 48 hour after cleaning or if there are any traces of dust or powder settled on the outsides surface, then it should be wiped with Wet lint free duster followed by clean dry lint free duster.
- If the cleaned equipment is not used after cleaning within 72 Hours then Re clean the equipment before use.
Trainer : Head – Packaging / designee
Trainees : Packaging & QA staff
Controlled Copy No.1 : Head of Department – Quality Assurance
Controlled Copy No.2 : Head of Department – Packaging
Original Copy : Head – Quality Assurance
- ANNEXURES :
- REFERENCES :
- REVISION HISTORY: