SOP on ENTRY, EXIT & GOWNING PROCEDURE IN MICROBIOLOGY TESTING AREA( Non- Sterile ).
- OBJECTIVE :- The objective of this SOP is to give exact idea about the procedure for entry exit & gowning in Microbiology testing area.
- SCOPE:- This SOP is applicable for the entry exit & gowning in microbiology testing area.
- RESPONSIBILITY:- Microbiologist, Lab Assistant & Head Microbiology shall be responsible for effective implementation of the SOP.
- PROCEDURE:- Procedure for entry into microbiological Laboratory and Exist – Procedure should contain Lay Out vise description i. e. Details Of Airlock Entry, Gowning, Footwear, Microbiological Testing Area, sterile powder free hand gloves. also exist procedure should be mention.
- Precautions:-The person suffering from cough, cold and with wounds shall not enter microbiological testing Area. Ensure that both the doors of change rooms are not open at a time.
- Using gown bag consisting head gear, gown, booties, hand gloves should be sterile.
- If entering second or third time (or whenever) in the testing room, follow above same procedure for each time using separate gown bag (head gear, gown and booties).
- Do not use discarded gown or hand gloves.
- TRAINING: Training should be given as per Training SOP.
- ANNEXURE (S): NA
- REFERENCE(S): NA
- REVISION HISTORY: Mention as per Revision.