The purpose of this SOP is to provide procedure for cleaning & effective removal of previous product / batch residue from check weigher CW – 600 & CW -1200 Make – Technofour.
This SOP is applicable for cleaning of check weigher CW–600 & CW-1200 at manufacturing facility of XXX.
- Officer/ Executive shall be responsible for the cleaning & effective removal of previous product / batch residue from check weigher CW-600 & CW-1200 as per procedure.
- Head of packing department shall be responsible for the effective implementation of the procedure.
- HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT :
- Put ‘off ‘the electricity supply before starting the machine cleaning.
- PRODUCT TO PRODUCT AND BATCH TO BATCH CLEANING:
- Switch ‘OFF’ the mains of Check weigher.
- Remove the ‘USE FOR’ label from the machine and affix ‘TO BE CLEANED’ label.
- Remove the product from the entry, weighing & exit conveyor belt and rejection bin.
- Remove and Clean the acrylic guard, and Front SS guard of the Check weigher with dry clean lint free duster.
- Clean the Entry, weighing and Exit conveyor belt and below Entry, Weighing & Exit conveyer belt with dry clean lint free duster.
- Clean the machine body, conveyor stand, control panel with indicator, electrical cable, compressed air regulator & tube, rejection bin, & back electrical panel with dry clean lint free duster as shown in below diagram.
- Remove ‘TO BE CLEANED’ label and affix ‘CLEANED’ label duly filled with equipment Code number, previous product, SOP No., cleaned by, signature, date and the cleaning Due date on “CLEANED VALID UP TO” as per SOP.
- Record the observation of the cleaning in area and equipment usage and cleaning log.
- If the cleaned equipment is not used within 48 hour after cleaning or if there are any traces of dust or powder settled on the outsides surface, then it should be wiped with Wet lint free duster followed by clean dry lint free duster.
- If the cleaned equipment is not used after cleaning within 72 hours then Re clean the equipment before use.
Trainer : Head – Packaging department
Trainees : Packaging Department
Controlled Copy No.1 : Head of Department – Quality Assurance
Controlled Copy No.2 : Head of Department – Packaging
Original Copy : Head – Quality Assurance
- ANNEXURES :
- REFERENCES :
- REVISION HISTORY: