The Purpose of this SOP is to provide procedure for cleaning & effective removal of previous product / batch residue from HSAJET TCU overprinting machine Make.
This SOP is applicable for cleaning of HSAJET TCU overprinting machine at manufacturing facility of XXX.
- Officer/ Executive shall be responsible for the cleaning & effective removal of previous product / batch residue from HSAJET TCU overprinting machine as per procedure.
- Head of packing department shall be responsible for the effective implementation of the procedure.
- HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT :
- Put ‘OFF ‘the electricity supply before starting the cleaning.
- PRODUCT TO PRODUCT AND BATCH TO BATCH CLEANING:
- Switch ‘OFF’ the mains of HSAJET TCU overprinting machine.
- Remove the ‘USE FOR’ label and affix ‘TO BE CLEANED’ label to the machine as Per SOP.
- Remove the ink cartridge from the HP stall as shown in below diagram.
- Clean the conveyor belt with dry clean lint free duster as shown in below diagram.
- Clean the head of ink cartridge with clean tissue paper.
- Ensure that the circuit should not damage during removal and installation of ink cartridge in the HP stall.
- Clean the HSAJET TCU overprinting unit with dry clean lint free duster as shown in below diagram.
- Remove ‘TO BE CLEANED’ label and affix ‘CLEANED’ label duly filled With equipment Code number, previous product, SOP No., cleaned by, Signature, date and the Cleaning due date on “CLEANED VALID UP TO” as per SOP.
- Record the observation of the cleaning in area and equipment usage and cleaning log.
- NOTE: If the cleaned equipment is not used within 48 hour after cleaning or if there are any traces of dust or powder settled on the outsides surface, then it should be wiped with wet lint free duster followed by clean dry lint free duster.
- If the cleaned equipment is not used after cleaning within 72 hours then Re clean the equipment before use.
Trainer : Head – Packaging Department
Trainees : Packaging Department
Controlled Copy No.1 : Head of Department – Quality Assurance
- ANNEXURES :
- REFERENCES :
- REVISION HISTORY: